Introducing the SPS Value Added Reseller (VAR) Solution
Do you work with Real Estate Professionals? or For Sale By Owners - or Vacation Home Rentals?
Our Value Added Reseller program (VAR)
is designed for real estate marketers from practically any field;
Photographers, Virtual Assistants, Lenders or Loan Officers, or other marketing companies, who want to increase revenues by providing more services to Realtors and real estate agents, Brokers or FSBOs.
An SPS VAR account allows you to include the creation of single property sites for unlimited users , as part of your broader services package for each client you serve.
Not only is SPS a great property marketing system for your Clients, but the VAR has all the features YOU need to make this work in your business - including multi-user access and security, hierarchical login and control of permissions, options to create teams, customized menus and services, control of sponsors, banner ad campaigns and even content, and even per agent billing.
- Set up an account with SPS using this special sign up page
- It's 'your' SPS account - you control the account completely
- White label solution supports your branding
- No additional charges or setup fees - our price list is exactly the same for VARs!
- Free to try it out. Only pay when you want to actually activate your sites and VAR status
- Setup unlimted users and clients in your real estate marketing system
- Support your clients in different ways:
- CreateSingle Property Sites for your clients
- Or, choose to give your clients private login access to their listings via your branded login client portal!
- You charge your clients whatever fee you like
- All sites created show YOU as the service provider, not SPS!
The VAR Account gives YOU a white label Single Property Sites account,
which is used by you, to support multiple clients/profiles with single property website and real estate marketing services from SPS.
Your clients only see the name of your Private Label (VAR) company, SPS branding and name is hidden - so on all the templates, the name of your private label is shown not SPS.
Your clients will NOT have Single Property Sites accounts - they only work with you. You create and manage their sites in your account. You are therefore able to offer your added value services on top of the basic Single Property Sites service and set your own pricing for the services you offer.
If you wish, you may optionally give your clients private Login Access to your service, where they will be able to access and edit data on their listings. When you clients login, they do so via an unbranded portal, and the service they see is branded with your logo!