White Label FAQs and Common Questions
- How does the White Label System work?
- How are payments made?
- How can I control or limit use by my customers?
- How is my branding supported?
- Can I use my Own Domain Names?
- How do 'my customers' buy Sign Riders or Domain Names?
- How do I provide Access to my New Service?
The SPS White Label Service allows you to set up your own branded service to your clients using SPS. This includes setting up your own branding, service credits, domain names and more.
You pay SPS for the monthly membership levels you need, which will depend on the number of property sites being marketed (not on the number of clients you have)
You will charge your clients independently for their use of the service.
You may choose to let your clients access the service, or not - in which case you would use the SPS system on their behalf for marketing properties.
You pay SPS for your SPS reseller account at whatever membership level you need. There are no contracts and you may increase or decrease your membership at any time
You have two choices for billing your clients
- You can arrange your own billing. This works well if you are offering SPS as an added value service to your existing services.
- You can optionally choose to sell Site Activation Tokens inside the SPS system to your clients. This mechanism requires a user (your customer) to have a Token in order to Publish and market a Property Website. Your customers will purchase these Tokens from you and pay you directly using your PayPal account. You would need to set up prices for Tokens in your SPS account and also set up your PayPal credentials too. The SPS system then takes care of everything else!
There are two methods to help you keep control.
- Cap limits. When you set up a new client to have access to your service you can limit the number of sites they can turn on by setting a Cap limit. For example, if you set this to 5, then the customer will not be able to publish and market more than 5 property websites at any time
- Site Activation Tokens. If you use Tokens then your customers will not be able to turn on any websites until they buy a Token.
Public Websites: On all Single Property Websites and everywhere that service-credits are shown, your business name will be shown as the service provide, not ours.
Back end Admin System. If you have clients accessing the management system then there is a Service branding system that helps you cerate a branded environment. This includes
- Set up your own logo and stylized header
- use your own domain name for the management area
- use your own domain name for property address sub domains
Instead of your customers going to, and using www.SinglePropertySites.com, your White Label system will automatically use www.ListingDominator.com for the service. This is a neutral domain name with none of our branding.
Alternatively, its easy to set up your own domain name for your service such as http://www.MyPropertyServices.com, or even http://marketing.PropertyServices.com
All these options are easy to set up in the Service Branding system.
You can control your customers access to some aspects of the SPS system. Once you have set up a customer, you can then modify their Permissions as follows:
- Purchase domain names or Sign Riders. If you set this to NO then they will not see these options. Otherwise they will be able to purchase these items. Purchases will be through the SPS checkout process.
- Promotion and marketing: if you intend to offer your promotion services as a value-add, then you can hide these options from your clients
There are multiple ways you can have You can send your clients to ListingDominator.com.
You can use your own domain name
You can embed a sign up (self registration form ) on your OWN website
You can embed a login form on your OWN website.
Here is an example of the mini login panel